If you want to grow + shape your BOOTY, it’s super duper important to activate those muscles properly & feeeeel them working. A good question is always: when doing squats – does your BOOTY burn or do you only feel your THIGHS? / Anzeige
Those exercises are amazing to target your glutes and really set them on FIRE. I get the best results when I add a resistance band / booty band around my thighs. This forces the sides of my butt to work even harder & reminds me every second of those 10 minutes to engage my booty properly 😀
You can also perform this workout without the band .. but I would really recommend you try it with one 🙂
I do this routine at home or BEFORE I have a leg day with weights. Also for heavy squats, deadlifts, etc: I always make sure I do a booty activation session beforehand, so I hit the muscles in the right way.
♥︎ Your stuck with me for those 10 minutes anyways .. so make sure you use them wisely:
1. Training legs is a lot about the mind-muscle connection. I always try to THINK about the muscle I want to work on (e.g. booty) and concentrate 100% on using this exact muscle when performing a movement.
You can do a squat without thinking about anything .. but you can also do a squat, pushing through your heel, pushing your knees outwards, using the strength of your butt on the way up & finally: SQUEEZE the butt cheeks at the top position.
2. For all Squats: make sure to always push through your HEELS (back of your feet) on your way up. This puts more focus on the booty.
3. Also try to keep your knees behind your toes when you squat down. This is more friendly for the knee joint.
If you need more breaks – TAKE THEM! Don’t worry too much about that. You will improve over time 🙂 that’s the best feeling! The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles. If you want to challenge your body in another way: check out my Ab Workouts, Upper Body Routines or HIIT Videos.
you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. Forest Blakk, Vize Remix – Put Your Hands Up 0:00 – 2:32
2. Tones And I – Bad Child 2:37 – 6:12
3. Bazzi – Young & Alive 6:13 – 8:51
4. Intelligency – August 8:52 – 11:39
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany